Fireworks Lake Gatson Eatons Ferry bridge

Anyone one that has been down there for them before. I am thinking that by boat is the best way to see them. Wife is not sure if she is ok with taking boat back from bridge to Americamps in dark.

I don't want to try and find a place to park and walk.
    Semper Fi

2. Member
    I have been in several years but the best I can remember you can almost walk across the lake stepping from boat to boat. To many that like to have too good of a time for me. But you maybe able to sit back a ways and not get in the crowd. And yes it's really bad trying to park and get out.

3. team stratos
    i have been by boat a few times it's not too bad if you sit back aways but the real firework show is in peahill creek,they really put on a show,best by far imo

4. Member
    I am planing on Pea Hill creek too. In past have stayed at house on Pea Hill. But am now up lake. Not sure how I am going to do that one either?

Saturday is just past full moon. Think that and staying back a ways will work just fine. Not sure I want to boat back from Pea Hill though.
    Semper Fi

5. Member
    Love the fireworks at the bridge. I will be there and at pea hill the following weekend. Also a little personal boom on the 4th
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

It’s borderline dangerous, 100% scary

Lots of folks 1st and only time on their boat all year, I worked for Seatow last few years and I’d be up til3-4 in am getting everyone back home.
    Mike Wright '07 Ranger 520vx
    Henrico Va./Henrico NC.

Don’t have to worry about us being in that circus.