Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Anyone have any info on a Phoenix dealer that also sells Evinrude? I have gotten a hold of 2 out of 3 of the dealers I reached out to and I have strong considerations. I really want to explore evinrude but am having a hard time finding anyone in my area that sells the two together.
    -2016 Phoenix 721 250 Pro XS
    -Old Rig-2006 Triton TR-196 200HP Optimax

2. Member
    I am seriously starting to think Phoenix may not be the boat for me. I have only wanted a Phoenix for a few years but it shouldn't be this hard to find someone that wants to work with me. I am currently overseas and in my opinion there is no way that with my schedule I should be able to find and get to computer access multiple times before hearing responses from people. Not when spending this kind of money. I have even emailed Curt at Phoenix and I am struggling determine what direction things are going.

I may honestly have to go across country to find a Phoenix dealer so I can buy what I would like to have. Anyone have any recommendations on dealers outside of the Ohio area?

I may start looking at Bass Cat or another Triton. Either that or a used Phoenix from a private seller.

3. Member
    Trick Step must
    C frame trailer must
    Padded front deck and cooler lid must your feet and knees will thank you
    Paint over gatorhyde must
    Jack plate must
    Upgrade the battery charger to Minn Kota
    Dual dash for electronics is nice to have
    Ultrex is a must
    Risen From The Ashes!!

4. Member
    Jordan's marine is a good dealer but he's on the gulf coast. I would think weida's would help you out. They deal boats all over the country

5. Member
    Call howard at McCallister Marine. He doesn't mess around.
    2022 Phoenix 721 / 250 Mercury ProXs / MK Ultrex
    HB Helix 12 G4N / Garmin 106sv / Livescope

Anglers Port in Warsaw Missouri, Brad or John
    2018 Phoenix 919, Mercury 225 Pro XS
    2016 Triton 179TrX, Mercury 115 4s
    1995 Bass Tracker 175Pro, 40hp Force
    1985 Bass Tracker 1800 Johnson 150 (I called it the lead sled)

7. Member
    Bill’s Marine sells “the bird”
    Skiatook, OK
    good people

8. Member
    Give freedom marine in Albertville, AL a call. May be a drive but you could take a few days when you pick up to fish guntersville

9. Member
    Will try those others mentioned thank you. 100% reaching out to Freedom. I think they are who I am looking for. However, I found a Legend V20 for a great price. The Yami is my second choice and the Legend isnt my first but I am thinking. There are definitely a couple of the dealers here that I have had a bad experience with so far. The sad part is that I wont be allowed to provide an honest review on them here.

10. Member
    I was looking at the V20 as well and it’s been my dream boat for a couple years now. Not going to bad mouth the brand, but do your research. Jump on the Legend forum and read around. After I did, I swayed and ordered a 20 PHX. I understand your frustration mentioned above and 100% agree it shouldn’t be hard. As mentioned above, call Howard at McCallister Marine in MO. Top notch, customer friendly, and very accommodating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12