Question Bass Lakes around Pequot Lakes

Hi All,

Vacation on Middle Cullen lake next weekend, I was wondering if anyone has fished it and if so is it any good for bass? Also it is a family deal and my 6 year old son loves to fish frogs, any good lakes close by in the area we could throw frogs on and get him some action, or just good bass action on other lakes (outside of Gull)? If you want to keep your favorite lake private, a PM would also work.

Thanks

2. Member
    There are so any lakes in that area that are very good for bass. Was just one Upper/Lower Mission a couple weeks ago, a bunch of 3 pound fish and lower is full of lily pads.

3. Member
    I have fished lower, middle & upper for several years. Fish the reeds with black lizards & tubes in all 3. Frogs work in the pads & reeds. Lower has a small population of smallmouth in the east in on rock & gravel bottoms. A buzz bait works real good , there a some very large pike the lakes. My best out of these lakes are 5/15 largemouth, 4/11 smallmouth, & 17lb. pike . I haven't fished the lakes since 2003 , but those lakes don't change to much each year. I always stayed on lower at the eagles nest resort. I hope this helps.