Rod with long handle

So I broke my favorite cheap rod. Simple enough, except they don't make the exact rod anymore. It was an original Carbonlite 7' 6" medium heavy fast. Still all good as there are a bunch of other rods out there, Carbonlite included. Now my dilemma is the old rod had what BPS calls rod handle C which ends up being 13.5" to the back reel seat. This is why I liked this rod because it was my carolina, biffle head, and actually a really good hair jig rod and the longer handle made it sweet to drag with. The new Carbonlite with the same specs has the handle B which is 12" to the back of the reel seat. Kind of close, and yet so far. My question is are there any other rods out there that match this setup that I'm looking for? I've thought of every rod company I can think of and have found nothing with rod handles that long that are also 7' 6" MHF. Any help would be appreciated!!!!

2. Member
    Check out TackleTrap and the TackleTrap version of the Hammer rods.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagregss View Post
    Check out TackleTrap and the TackleTrap version of the Hammer rods.
    +1 great C-rig rod

4. Member
    I've held a few and they feel like good rods but never one in that length/category. There doesn't seem to be a spec anywhere stating that the rod handle would be what I'm looking for. Anybody else have any ideas???