Ipilot link,360 ,Helix 12 DI GPS

I have aTerrova bought the ipilot link ,360 imaging,and a Helix 12 DI GPS
    can anyone tell me the proper hook up in order to have the ipilot link working with the unit
    i understand that the 360 it is a accessory i have a older unit for temp and depth,bought the ethernet switch and a 10 ‘ cable
    what else do i need
    Ty

2. Banned
    Moved here for proper help.

3. Member
    Post over in the humminbird subforum. Wayne will hook you up with the info you need, he is the local hbird guru

4. Member
    Ty

5. Member
    First, attaching the 360 to the Terrova is going to be a trick. There is some aftermarket mount, but not sure how well they work. Anyway, you didn't ask about that, you asked about connections instead. The 360 will connect to power and the 5port switch. The Terrova IPilot Link will connect to the 5 part hub, and the Helix will connect to the 5 port hub. The Terrova will come with a cable, the 360 will come with a cable and you'll need an adapter (called a dongle) and an ethernet cable from the Helix to the hub. I would then use the US2 off the Terrova to connect to an adapter, then connect to the Helix to get sonar from the Terrova Getting DI off the Terrova would mean an external transducer and divising a means to run the transducer cable.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Azure188 View Post
    I have aTerrova bought the ipilot link ,360 imaging,and a Helix 12 DI GPS
    can anyone tell me the proper hook up in order to have the ipilot link working with the unit
    i understand that the 360 it is a accessory i have a older unit for temp and depth,bought the ethernet switch and a 10 ‘ cable
    what else do i need
    Ty
    Since you got the Terrova, you should have the transom 360 unless you want to make or purchase a contraption to attach a bow 360 to it.

If you want put a DI transducer on the Terrova, get the proper one for the application--a trolling motor PUCK.
    There are two choices IF your DI unit is not the MEGA DI.
    XTM 9 DI 25 T is tuned to the same 2D frequencies as the transom DI transducer--200/455 kHz.
    XTM 9 WIDE DI 20 T is tuned to 83/200 kHz 2D sonar.

The Ethernet adapter for the Helix is AS EC QDE.

All devices connect to a AS ETH 5PXG Ethernet Switch to share data.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL