Mosquito Lake lodging

Anyone have good places to stay at mosquito? Definitely 4 people going with 2 boats. Just looking to get plans for August.

Thanks
    John Wayne

We stay at the Days Inn, Niles.

3. Member
    Janns campground. Look it up. They have a few cabins and trailers.

There are a couple one story motels right near the Ohio Turnpike and Rt. 5/82 intersection. I've seen tournament boats parked there over the years.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

5. Member
    Check airbnb there is one right next to Jans Campgroud 2br/2b that about 100 a night..
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH

6. Member
    There are 3 or 4 places in Niles now...very close places to eat, shop, etc.

7. Member
    Days Inn Niles no longer can have boats. Property next door got bought by Giant Eagle.

8. Member
    Are those Asian massage places still in business around there? I'm asking for a friend.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by JHelms View Post
    Are those Asian massage places still in business around there? I'm asking for a friend.
    I believe the cops busted the Rose Spa several years ago. It's been abandoned ever since.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

10. Member
    Well shoot I was needing a massage...

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    I believe the cops busted the Rose Spa several years ago. It's been abandoned ever since.
    I remember the ads in the beacon journal sports section.

12. Member
    The massage parlors are alive and well in that area. There's one in front of the Super 8 by the Turnpike/rt 5 exit.

Quote Originally Posted by eriedude View Post
    The massage parlors are alive and well in that area. There's one in front of the Super 8 by the Turnpike/rt 5 exit.
    Del: Any you know this because...

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eriedude View Post
    My friend thanks you.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by alumking View Post
    Days Inn Niles no longer can have boats. Property next door got bought by Giant Eagle.
    Called Days Inn in Niles today. The owner said he can handle about 8 boats right now. He is planning on opening up some more boat parking.