Best all aroundd prop for Pro Xs on Z21

I recently joined the nitro crew a few months ago. I got my break in complete and have put around 40hrs on the motor. I was wondering what props you guys are running for your best top end with this combo. Fully loaded livewells full full tank of gas tournament load with a 26 fury I am getting 68-69 at 5800 rpms been testing props with similar results. Any info would be great thanks.

2. Member
    You are the first person I have seen running a 26 Fury. I think most run a 24 Fury. Maybe you are running less weight.

Lots of slip on that setup. At least 15% without adding pitch for extra cupped props. It may be due to raising motor to get the right RPM's creating a lot of slip. I know it is a totally different hull but when I had a 250 Pro XS I ran a 26 Fury with 4 batteries, powerpole, trolling motor, etc., I could easily hit 75 with a partner tourney loaded. If you decreased pitch and lowered motor, you will achieve similar speeds with less slip which will help in keeping prop bite in turns and such. Good luck!

Joe Perez
    Boatless white trash