Thread: MLF show

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Saw a post from Hackney that tomorrow's round is on Stick Marsh. Be interesting to see how they handle boating. CBS will probably gloss over it with the 1 hour format though.

2. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    CBS Sports channel has a bunch of shows listed (on my DirecTV guide) for the next couple weeks.. All repeats of Round 1.. lol

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickstix View Post
    CBS Sports channel has a bunch of shows listed (on my DirecTV guide) for the next couple weeks.. All repeats of Round 1.. lol
    CBS Sports Network shows all the replays Friday night, CBS shows the new ones each week on Saturday at 2:00

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    Saw a post from Hackney that tomorrow's round is on Stick Marsh. Be interesting to see how they handle boating. CBS will probably gloss over it with the 1 hour format though.
    They wont really gloss over it since it is called the StickMarsh for a reason, but in reality its no where near as hazardous as it used to be with what all the hurricanes and mother nature has thrown at it over the years, Plus its not their boats anyway. Should be fun to watch though as the lake fishes fairly small now and I'm sure most of these guys have fished here before.

5. Member
    Watching the Stickmarsh Farm13 one now. Don't watch much TV. Didn't know they had bass fishing on regular TV. Glad I turned it on.

6. Member
    I have the MOTV app but all I see is the postgames and such but no actual show. Anyone know where to watch it on there?

Enjoyed the show, I hate that we miss the drive through on these 1 hours shows though, plus we miss some fish. Omori put on a clinic!

Answering my earlier question, I noticed BPS is the presenting sponsor, and the trophy is named the Johnny Morris trophy, so that is prob why all Nitro's and no more Basscat or Phoenix boats...not sure if that is for CBS series/Championship only or full time now though?

Funny seeing local boats in the background, don't see that much on these... Omori was hilarious talking about out-catching the shiner fishermen :).

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    Enjoyed the show, I hate that we miss the drive through on these 1 hours shows though, plus we miss some fish. Omori put on a clinic!

Answering my earlier question, I noticed BPS is the presenting sponsor, and the trophy is named the Johnny Morris trophy, so that is prob why all Nitro's and no more Basscat or Phoenix boats...not sure if that is for CBS series/Championship only or full time now though?

Funny seeing local boats in the background, don't see that much on these... Omori was hilarious talking about out-catching the shiner fishermen :).
    They only fish out of the Nitro Z19s in the world championship. Regular events still have the other two brands.

9. Joe4d
    dunno Id like to see more info on techniques and baits

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe4d View Post
    dunno Id like to see more info on techniques and baits
    I would like that too but I think their goal with this is to get the casual person to turn it on waiting on the golf and see them catching a bunch of fish. Like when it’s a sporting event and the commentator gets too technical with x’s and o’s instead of just calling the game.

11. Member
    They have follow up shows on the outdoor channel and the MLF app where they ask detailed questions to the fisherman before and after the events. Just don’t have enough time on a one hour show

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12