Thread: MLF show

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

MLF show

Got to see the new MLF show that was filmed at Garcia today. Pretty cool seeing the big names fish the same places you do.

2. Member
    Can you see in online? What size fish were they getting

When did it air?
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

4. Banned
    The first episode aired this past Saturday at 2 pm EST on CBS. There is supposed to be 2 more episodes airing at the same time and channel, one at Blue Cypress lake and one at the Stick Marsh from what I understand. I know that they were saying that you could stream them, but I don't remember where. I think it was myoutdoors or something like that.

5. Member
    CBS? I thought it was shown on the OUTdoor channel. Hell, I wonder if you can go back to see it then on CBS replays

6. Member
    Yeah it was CBS. They had two shows at the same time on saturday- one on outdoor channel (as usual) and another on CBS which was at the stick marsh.

My Outdoor TV myoutdoortv.com has postgame interviews now, and if it's the same as past shows, the replay will be on there this afternoon around 1:00 Eastern.

8. Gray
    I tried to us On Demand to view the first episode on CBS but it wasn't there, only future episodes. For a popular event like this one I wish they would have stuck with Outdoor Channel. At least I have the future episodes ready to tape.
    2017 Tracker 195 TXW Tournament Edition
    Mercury 150 4 Stroke
    Fortrex 80
    Minn Kota 10' Talon x2
    Lowrance HDS 12 Live
    Lowrance HDS 9 Live

9. Member
    It's being re-aired on the CBS sports channel Friday night at 7:00.

10. Member
    Is that channel 219 or 220 on Direct TV?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknemo View Post
    Is that channel 219 or 220 on Direct TV?
    I believe 221.

12. Member
    Great, you are correct. Thanks!

They are in bass heaven... Stick Marsh/Farm 13 is fertile bass country for sure. Like most Fl lakes live bait will pull some giants, but you can still pull in a heavy limit on artificial's as well, as everyone saw. The four lakes shown in the graphic are Stick Marsh, Garcia, Blue Cypress, and Kenansville... Not really a secret any more but not long ago nobody every heard of these really other than locals mostly - but they are all hawg factories! Will be interesting if/when they actually put in at Stick Marsh, there are a lot of stumps/hazards there, makes things hectic for first timers.

I believe Blue Cypress is the only real "traditional" lake in a sense, the others are flooded AG areas, but all are generally shallow flat type lakes, 10ft or less. There's some concern over Blue Cypress also due to heavy bio-solid runoff from local ranch's the past few years... once a almost crystal clear spring runoff fed lake, its gotten much darker the past few years I've read.

Anyway, these shows will be a blast to watch. It's odd, I had been been almost getting a bit tired of the 2 hour format, sometimes it just seems like it was too long to sit and watch, but after watching 1hr on CBS I won't ever complain about the 2 hr show again lol. We missed a lot of fish in the 1 hr show. They didn't even start fishing until 8 min in or so of the broadcast.

Makes me mad I don't have NBCSN, I know for a while they were on NBC I have paid extra for the Outdoor Channel all ready to watch him and I don't have the package to watch it now dang it man. Any other way to watch them that you'll know of

15. Banned
    It was on the regular CBS channel here.

16. Member
    Regular CBS channel Saturday at 2:00.

17. Gray
    It appears that the episodes are on the regular CBS channel on Saturdays and replays are on CBS Sports. Someone mentioned here that episode 1 at Garcia was replaying Friday at 7 or 7:30pm. I checked the schedule on CBS Sports and it is replaying at that time.
    2017 Tracker 195 TXW Tournament Edition
    Mercury 150 4 Stroke
    Fortrex 80
    Minn Kota 10' Talon x2
    Lowrance HDS 12 Live
    Lowrance HDS 9 Live

Yes you guys are right thank you for that I will get to watch two and three but I missed one and wouldn't get to watch it again because I don't have CBS Sports. Thanks guys

Ep 2 another Hawg fest on Garcia... Assuming they will move to another lake for the sudden death rounds. Also I noticed Ike was in a Nitro, is BassCat not affiliated with MLF anymore?

Finally watched part 2 today, great episode guys really caught some nice fish....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast