Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar

Dealer Recommendations

I知 considering buying a new Skeeter and I知 looking for a recommendation on a dealer. I知 willing to drive and just curious who might have the most inventory? I知 looking for either a ZX250 or FX20 leftover or clearance deal. If anyone has seen any good deals I would appreciate the info. Thanks!

2. Member
    Wieda's Marine in Alexandria Kentucky.

3. Member
    Towne Marine Bloomsburg Pa

4. Member
    +1 on Towne Marine. Good People!

5. Member
    There are a lot of good dealers. The two above have had good reviews. I bought my FX 20 from TM. I personally have no complaints. I considered both as I was about equal distance to both. The final key was I found the TM web site provided me more info so I went there first. Was after an used boat no older than 5 years with under 250 HOURS. They had what I wanted at a price that worked for me. I made one trip to look at it then another when I bought it.

One thing you might want to remember is that you will actually have to go to a notary located about 10 minutes from TM to do the registration paperwork. No big deal but I was not expecting that.

When I went to hook up my boat I had the wrong receiver. Mine had a four inch drop. I needed one with no drop. In addition I needed a 5 wire connection and I only had a 4 wire connection. The owner went into the shop and brought me out a new receiver with a ball and a 5 wire adapter.

After we hooked up the boat I asked how much so I could go inside any pay for these. He said have a great day and enjoy the boat -There is no charge. To be honest I was not expecting to get these for free.

The boat works great and the 250 Sho is under warranty until Sept. So after 10 trips out on the water I am still a very happy person.

Thus they get my vote.

Note my drive time was 5 hrs one way.
    Last edited by Fx20 2011; 06-25-2018 at 06:07 PM.

I don't remember the dealer's name, but I think they are in Lyme, CT. I see more deals from them than anyone else. They usually have leftover year models. I don't think they have a large inventory, but what they have is usually priced to sell.
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225

7. BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar
    Thanks for the replies guys. I think I have one picked out. Just need to sell mine now!

8. Member
    Reynolds in CT!!!!!
    2016 Skeeter ZX225

9. Member
    Another vote for Towne Marine, they treated me fantastic - great trade in price on old rig and good price on the new one.

10. Member
    Wieda's Marine, they have one of the largest selections when it comes to inventory of new and used boats in the county. The guys that work there are fisherman so they know what fisherman need and the paperwork was quick and easy. The rigging department is top notch and are used to rigging 3-4 graphs, power poles, jackplates, and all the other extras we all want!

11. Member
    Wiedas was trying to get me for an extra $3,000.00 on the zx250 I was looking at. Wouldn’t recommend going there unless money is no issue.

12. Member
    Steve who did you end up going with. I almost bought mine from Towne Marine and have heard nothing but good things about them.....but I was too lazy to make the drive.
    5 Short of a limit

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mknj671 View Post
    Another vote for Towne Marine, they treated me fantastic - great trade in price on old rig and good price on the new one.
    This was my exact same experience. +1
    2013 Skeeter 21i - 250 SHO

14. Member
    There ain't any good ones. They will all burn you. Some worse than others. LOL

15. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by deadeyed View Post
    Towne Marine Bloomsburg Pa
    Have good inventory right now on FX20s and known for their competitive prices. Been told to go somewhere else for service. Reynold's Garage in CT too.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

16. Member
    Not mine, I'll leave it at that

17. Member
    Long drive...but I purchased my zx225 at Boating Atlanta in Buford, Ga... The rigging was and still is impeccable. They were competitive in price and gave me fair trade in.

18. Member
    Hyde’s Boat and RV in Rexford,NY. Ask for Chris.

19. Member
    I bought a New Bug from Towne marine and of course some issues but didn't have any problems with service in and out

20. Member
    Towne has always been very responsive with their service and just all-around a good experience!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast