BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator

Exclamation North Sandy Pond Info

Never fished it , heard can be some big green fish to be had. Any info without giving away your secret spots or baits would be great. Feel free to PM me info if you don't want to post..id be happy to exchange some info on other lakes I fish often. Just wanna have some idea before going in blind.

2. Member
    Just fished a tournament there Sunday. It’s very shallow, one guy got stuck on the sandbars north of the island and I scrapped bottom with the skeg idling across a channel. Finished 7 out of 11 so didn’t do too well but did pick up a 4lb fish and dropped a few 3s that would’ve won us the tournament. Its a very spot specific place but can chase a good pattern since the whole lake is very similar from spot to spot. Deep docks and outside weed lines were the best bet for quality while shallow lily pads produced numbers. It’s junk fishing 101 haha cast at anything and everything until you find where they are sitting. Hollow body frogs, senkos, jigs, and creature baits are pretty much all you’ll need. Did catch a few on a prop bait and a whopper popper too.

Mid you have any questions as far as spots And colors shoot me a pm
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
    Just fished a tournament there Sunday. It’s very shallow, one guy got stuck on the sandbars north of the island and I scrapped bottom with the skeg idling across a channel. Finished 7 out of 11 so didn’t do too well but did pick up a 4lb fish and dropped a few 3s that would’ve won us the tournament. Its a very spot specific place but can chase a good pattern since the whole lake is very similar from spot to spot. Deep docks and outside weed lines were the best bet for quality while shallow lily pads produced numbers. It’s junk fishing 101 haha cast at anything and everything until you find where they are sitting. Hollow body frogs, senkos, jigs, and creature baits are pretty much all you’ll need. Did catch a few on a prop bait and a whopper popper too.

Mid you have any questions as far as spots And colors shoot me a pm