Cabin with pond?

Looking for a 1 to 3bdrm cabin within 3 hours of conrore with a pond with great fishing. Mainly just taking my young son to catch fish so catching 1 to 2 pound bass is fine they don't have to be Giants. Prefer some seclusion so quiet.
    Any recommendations appreciated.
    Where are the BIG ones? When are we going?
    LOOKING for a Great deal on a Slightly used 20-21' Boat.

2. Member
    That would be my number one choice if I was splitting the cost with someone else but not covering it all with my young son as I might get a little overly focused on fishing for the price and not make it as much about what the trip should be about if that makes sense...

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguyone View Post
    That would be my number one choice if I was splitting the cost with someone else but not covering it all with my young son as I might get a little overly focused on fishing for the price and not make it as much about what the trip should be about if that makes sense...
    Sorry, I deleted my comment after seeing the part about fish size being unimportant. For thread viewers, I suggested Camelot Bell.

Yes, that makes perfect sense. Very smart, actually. If you were closer to DFW, I'd recommend Stompy's cabin (J&A). It would be perfect for what you're trying to plan.

4. Member
    Fayette has cabins.. maybe Bastrop..

5. Member
    Looking for secluded cabin with great pond fishing...such as on a ranch or such off bank or small provided boat. Thank you.

6. Member
    well, then your probably going to have to look at a private land/pond.. I would look up deer leases online and contact a few to see if they have a weekend fishing package..

7. Member
    I ended up going that route via private Texas fishing membership.