Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

hey tnt....not venting

hey tnt I was not venting at all , that's called a comparison, not politics, COMPARISON. Everything I said was true, not 1 lie or misconception. Sorry I just don't lie, its easier for people to hide behind a screen name and bad mouth someone, hell that's easy. I just care not to. I didn't mention the TD directors name, didn't mention a fellow anglers name, just think everyone should have a LEVEL playing field when fishing a tournament. And I think or at least hope some got the point. Moving a second tournament to prarie is destroying a already beat up fish population in pool 9. By 100 boats locking up and bringing back double limits 2 days in a row, somehow people on here think that's good, I don't. I tried to make that point but it doesn't seem to get thru to most. I appoligize for using that dreaded word diversity for fishing , I guess its only used for politics, wow I never knew that, thanks for straightening my volcabulary out. LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS...…..this is venting......thanks

Feel better ?

I'll give it a 9.7
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

4. Member
    What did I miss? At the beach in Destin getting some R&R. What’s wrong with you people?

Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    I'll give it a 9.7

172 post----- worth a 9.8. Less practice.

Didnt give him a 10---- he was trying to hard to convince us he doesn't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by jim maloney View Post
    hey tnt I was not venting at all , that's called a comparison, not politics, COMPARISON. Everything I said was true, not 1 lie or misconception. Sorry I just don't lie, its easier for people to hide behind a screen name and bad mouth someone, hell that's easy. I just care not to. I didn't mention the TD directors name, didn't mention a fellow anglers name, just think everyone should have a LEVEL playing field when fishing a tournament. And I think or at least hope some got the point. Moving a second tournament to prarie is destroying a already beat up fish population in pool 9. By 100 boats locking up and bringing back double limits 2 days in a row, somehow people on here think that's good, I don't. I tried to make that point but it doesn't seem to get thru to most. I appoligize for using that dreaded word diversity for fishing , I guess its only used for politics, wow I never knew that, thanks for straightening my volcabulary out. LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS...…..this is venting......thanks
    To quote you from your "venting" post, "diversity, used by liberals and demmacommies too much" if that's not trying to make it political then I'm not sure what is.
    That's why TNT closed your thread, not because you were simply "venting".

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    What did I miss??
    I think there was something about a tournament cancellation, but I think what most took out of it was that since the tournament was moved to one teams home water that nobody else could win. That team is too good there and it’s not fair. Lol

8. Banned
    Dang, I feel better now... Nancy... Damn I mean... Dan

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    Dang, I feel better now... Nancy
    Don’t call me Shirley, Dan.

10. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Was it a rant

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    What did I miss?
    - tournament canceled, but canceled too late for his preference. Should have canceled sooner, but not soon sooner, but it was too late
    - severe undergarment bunching apparently
    - gave examples of his verbal prowess when he telephoned said tournament director to express his displeasure (however to be fair, the TD was left anonymous)
    - made political reference to emphasize his already salient points
    - thread was closed due to said political references
    - seemingly increased undergarment bunching over current issue and closed thread to the point of testicular torsion
    - this thread created to explain how he wasn't venting, rather comparing .. then completing that opening salvo to vent at/to me .. all the while missing my original reason for closing his thread
    - now many of the membership are confused, but some are entertained. I myself am ambivalent

Scooter: Nov 1998-Jul 2011
    Otis: Oct 2010-Feb 2017

12. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    I myself am ambivalent
    Don’t worry, no one will judge you for it.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    To quote you from your "venting" post, "diversity, used by liberals and demmacommies too much" if that's not trying to make it political then I'm not sure what is.
    That's why TNT closed your thread, not because you were simply "venting".
    I don't remember using the name of any politicians at all, polosi, schumer, trump??? don't remember that part, comparing one organization to another is not politics but have it your way, I guess all opinions are important as long as they line up with yours. I sincerely appoligize for anyones feelings that were hurt by the truth, I guess I should know better after 63 years, most people would rather be baffled by bullshit, than dazzled with brilliance, yea I get it. The point is treating tournament anglers like shit, should piss people off and they SHOULD be heard, not sit on their hands and say nothing. And yes I did do something about it for myself, got all my entry fees out, canceled my flw membership, and refuse to have anything to do with their organization, I actually put my money where my mouth is. Many anglers have complained about this to every bfl director in the past and nothing happens, about the schedule. I don't need bfl, they need anglers. Maybe if more people expressed their displeasure something might get fixed, but the best way is to not support them. period...…..we agree to disagree, and that is actually a good thing.....thanks.....jim Maloney.....my real name

14. Banned
    hey and by the way, I have fished BFL for 17 years, since the millenium tournament in cypress gardens, Im not a rookie, I have seen the good and the bad, and they are getting worse

15. Member
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

16. Member
    hey and by the way, I have fished BFL for 17 years, since the millenium tournament in cypress gardens, Im not a rookie, I have seen the good and the bad, and they are getting worse
    Then quit.

17. Banned
    I don't remember using the name of any politicians at all, polosi, schumer, trump??? don't remember that part, comparing one organization to another is not politics but have it your way, I guess all opinions are important as long as they line up with yours. I sincerely appoligize for anyones feelings that were hurt by the truth, I guess I should know better after 63 years, most people would rather be baffled by bullshit, than dazzled with brilliance, yea I get it. The point is treating tournament anglers like shit, should piss people off and they SHOULD be heard, not sit on their hands and say nothing. And yes I did do something about it for myself, got all my entry fees out, canceled my flw membership, and refuse to have anything to do with their organization, I actually put my money where my mouth is. Many anglers have complained about this to every bfl director in the past and nothing happens, about the schedule. I don't need bfl, they need anglers. Maybe if more people expressed their displeasure something might get fixed, but the best way is to not support them. period...…..we agree to disagree, and that is actually a good thing.....thanks.....jim Maloney.....my real name
    If I had the time I'd check out all the otherFLW/bfl bashing threads about how unsafe they are. They hit the roof after Big O accident, wouldn't be surprised to find you in one.

With that said everyone should spend their $ where their mouth is, I'm sure a lot less bs would be spread.

No body is putting a gun to your head and forcing your to fish these tournaments ,,,,,,,If fishing these things made me as pizzed off as you seem to be ,,,then I would just quit and fish for fun ,,,,,life is just too short to go thru it pizzed off

19. Member
    I agree with a lot of the stuff you're saying Jim! However, if you felt the tournament should be cancelled, then just don't go. Add to that the fact you think a certain pool/lake is being overfished, but yet you were still there fishing all these tournaments in the past?!? Your logic isn't adding up on that ideology.

20. Banned
    My intent of these postings was to light a fire under BFL's ass, a shit storm, and I hope I did ,thats the only way to get results. As for quitting,thats exactly what I did and I hope they lose more than just me.As for the sheepal on here....HAHAHAHA to all you

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast