Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    I found I bunch of different styles but this is the one I ordered,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...P4DDXALP&psc=1
    Looks just like the pic I sent you. Someone made mine for me, didn't know they were a "thing".

2. Member
    Was really looking at Phoenix as my next and last boat but the trailers worry me. Between the slop in the swing tongues and the numerous brake issues I've seen posted on new trailers along with the seemingly lack of customer service from Marine Master I've just about decided to scratch a Phoenix from my list.

3. Member
    Even with a trailer that has some slop in the tounge I wouldn't let it stop me from getting another one

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger295 View Post
    Was really looking at Phoenix as my next and last boat but the trailers worry me. Between the slop in the swing tongues and the numerous brake issues I've seen posted on new trailers along with the seemingly lack of customer service from Marine Master I've just about decided to scratch a Phoenix from my list.
    Well I've put 20k miles on mine in 2 years and I have zero slop and the stock brakes and tires. Trailer tows beautiful.I called marine master because I broke off my emergency brake cable and they shipped me a new one in 2 days even though it was my fault. He even sent me spare vault caps and asked if I needed anything else at all.Oh and the boat isn't too bad either

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234