MarineCarpeting.com?

Curious if anybody has purchased their pre cut carpet kits? I want to re-carpet my Tr-196 and thought this might be a good option but wasn’t sure on the quality. $370 for the kit.

2. Banned
    I once was looking online at a Dalton marine carpet giant. On their website, they had bios on the owners, etc. making it look like they were a substantial business.

I stopped by the carpet business one day, and they just had a pile of old carpet in the corner. They were a scam. The real marine carpet dealer was down the street.

We have a local carpet dealer that deals with overflow from Dalton wholesalers. He can get me virtually any kind of marine carpeting I would need.

3. Member
    I bought mine from them looks good quality, havent installed it yet. I liked the idea it was pre cut so i know i would have enough.

4. Member
    The thing you want to look at is the weight. I just did my TR20 and I went with the 24 ounce. If your gonna do it yourself you will want to use the heaviest they make. You won’t be sorry! And you won’t be re doing it in few years. I bought mine from bass boat carpet. com but not the precut.
    Last edited by bbqpitboss; 06-25-2018 at 06:15 AM.
    2020 Caymas CX21 Pro
    Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Serial# 2B686100

5. Member
    I used them to recarpet a TR186 years ago. No issues. You are still going to have to trim the pieces. Last year I redid my TR21 with 24ounce from Bass Boat carpet.