power pole tilt brackets

Anybody using tilt brackets on there power poles? PP. are new to me and is a pain in the but getting into garage. I am looking for advise.
    I have seen the one from Hydrilla Gear wondering do they affect the over all preformance of the PP

I’ Running Hydrilla gear tilt brackets and they are great. I too would have had to lower poles going in and out of garage. Now just tilt when lowering outboard when going in or out. Jeff S.

3. Member
    Thanks Jeff S. they dont affect the preformance on the water or running down the lake or driving to and from. I just worried about a loose fit or additional
    slop in the assembly. Dont want the things to fall off somewere

4. mikesxpress
    Jeff can you provide some detailed pictures of the bracket installation both up and down please?

I have 10' doors so no issues backing into the barn. I would consider them for extended road trips so I could lay them down. Biggest concern is stability of the poles when they are in place for fishing. Do the brackets add any wobble, shaking, squeaking when traveling on the water or fishing?

I'll get some pictures on Sunday when I take the boat out of garage. No noise or looseness noted so far. Shoot me your phone number and I'll send pictures. Jeff S. 816-719-7906

6. Member
    I've had the tilt brackets since November. No issues. When they lay down they will lay at an angle in front of the motor and stack on one another. No stand that deploys like on the talons. No issue with motor tilt, no looseness in the bracket when deployed. I will recommend regularly checking the 4 bolts/nuts to the mount and the pole, as the rubber washer compresses it allows some slack in the bolt.