Any vids on step-by-step process for checking powerpole seal/pumps for debris?

My poles are opening up now more frequently..I posted prior it was about 3 days before the one pole opened up. Yesterday I operated the poles up/down and tried connecting to the powerpole app yet it would not connect..

This morning I notice the one pole is opened up again..Im afraid this thing is going to open on the way to or home from fishing..

Wondering if there is any vids on taking pumps apart and checking seals etc..for debris and/or damage? I believe it voids warranty etc..but I bought my used as they were on the used boat I purchased.

Thanks for any help
    Last edited by MRichard2016; 06-22-2018 at 05:56 AM.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MRichard2016 View Post
    My poles are opening up now more frequently..I posted prior it was about 3 days before the one pole opened up. Yesterday I operated the poles up/down and tried connecting to the powerpole app yet it would not connect..

This morning I notice the one pole is opened up again..Im afraid this thing is going to open on the way to or home from fishing..

Wondering if there is any vids on taking pumps apart and checking seals etc..for debris and/or damage? I believe it voids warranty etc..but I bought my used as they were on the used boat I purchased.

Thanks for any help
    Doesn't matter if you purchased used contact Power Pole you may be very surprised at what they tell you, till you do put a velcro strap on them to and from the lake or a bungee. That way your not replacing a spike as well ( although there free) lol

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Give us a call at 813-689-9932 opt 2 for Tech Support and we can get a return process started for you. Simply send us your pumps and we will completely go through them and make sure they are set to factory pressure specs. While we have them we will also make sure they get the latest software update and look over the entire pump unit. All of this is no charge, other than shipping.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks so much..sent the one problem pump off this am! Wish i sent both now..I couldnt get app to connect to pumps

Any suggestions on how to do so without sending other pump ..maybe remove and reinstall app? It will find them ..but wont connect,maybe Im missing a step?

Connect a turn off switch with high amps. Kill switch. And no worries with poles coming down while traveling. Just another thought.Power poles are awesome accessories. I don't work with power pole but I still represent them. And try to sell the product for them.
    2006 Ranger Z20
    2011 225hp Evinrude ETEC H.O.
    26p Raker II SS prop
    HDS9 gen2 at bow and HDS16 carbon on a precision sonar console bracket.
    Units linked into outboard interface.
    Precision sonar gauge relocation kit.
    2) 8' power pole blades
    101 lb 36v minn kota fortrex
    Bob's 10" hydraulic jack plate