Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kadas View Post
    THIS^^ JMO but they are way overpriced for the quality you are getting
    I didn't want to cast judgment until i purchased the product myself and must say half the latches are loose and dont make contact enough to close lid tight. Hmmm quality control not an issue? Come l couple of them won't stay closed myself.

2. Member
    Thanks for the warnings guys. Pricey to get junk.
    Praying for a Cure

Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    I have no way to get ahold of anyone there has been my issue. They won’t return any messages left. They haven’t done me wrong, but they just haven’t done anything lol.
    Post Office Box 1279
    Russellville
    AR
    USA
    (479) 890-3433(479) 890-3839

4. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingwillie View Post
    Good luck dealing with their customer service.....assuming you can actually speak to someone.

Local shop told me this too. For a dealer and customers. I had bought one of the small bags for plastics. Returned it, was too small for what i wanted. There are plenty of other competitively priced bags out there. Though I just filled one of the BM terminal boxes and really like it.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

5. Member
    Hey guys!
    We apologize if any of you have had a problem with customer service. Occasionally we have had a problem with our website server delivering emails. You can email me directly info@mafiaoutdoors.com. I assure you customer service is our priority and we will resolve any issues.
    Thanks
    Jeremy

6. Member
    Hey guys!
    We apologize if any of you have had a problem with customer service. Occasionally we have had a problem with our website server delivering emails. You can email me directly info@mafiaoutdoors.com. I assure you customer service is our priority and we will resolve any issues.
    Thanks
    Jeremy

7. Member
    Hey guys!
    Thanks
    Jeremy

I sent my bag back due to broken zipper, was bought from Amazon Prime so return was no issue.

Going to hold off on the bag for now, although I have several of the caskets/coffins that hold up well. Just not thrilled with the Tackle Bag design/layout.

9. Member
    I really like that deep crankin coffin.. but man not sure I like that 50 dollar price.

I have two of them, but bought them during sales to offset that price some. BM gets slammed on price a lot, and somewhat rightly so, but you also have in addition to the heavier duty construction that the coffins are typically replacing 3 or 4 regular 3700's. 4 Plano waterproof 3700's are about $10-12 a piece. My only complaint is a common one - for the Cranking Coffin some sort of handle would be nice. But that would prob interfere with the stack-ability I guess.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremymo View Post
    Hey guys!
    Thanks
    Jeremy
    A total of 4 posts and no info on your profile? I sent an email 3-4 months ago with no response. I called the tel number and the woman said it was the wrong business but her owner also owned BC. She then gave me a number to call which was a retail Tackle shop in Arkansas. He simple said “good luck”. All I wanted was a latch replacement for my terminal tackle box. How hard can that be? In today’s world you guys simply don’t get it. A joke really.

Guys, I'm not affiliated with them in any way but they have taken care of a broken latch for me. I live about an hour from them and stop in when I go to the town they are in. I may be down that way in the next couple of weeks so if you're having an issue send me a PM and I'll see if I cant help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingwillie View Post
    A total of 4 posts and no info on your profile? I sent an email 3-4 months ago with no response. I called the tel number and the woman said it was the wrong business but her owner also owned BC. She then gave me a number to call which was a retail Tackle shop in Arkansas. He simple said “good luck”. All I wanted was a latch replacement for my terminal tackle box. How hard can that be? In today’s world you guys simply don’t get it. A joke really.
    He just joined, partly in response to this thread (mentioned earlier in the thread), that's why only a few posts...

I called last week because I needed some dividers - you do still get the "other" business at first, but she transferred me over to the BM side and they took care of me.

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremymo View Post
    Hey guys!
    Thanks
    Jeremy
    Thank you Jeremy!! I will send an email in the morning. Thank you!!

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    I have two of them, but bought them during sales to offset that price some. BM gets slammed on price a lot, and somewhat rightly so, but you also have in addition to the heavier duty construction that the coffins are typically replacing 3 or 4 regular 3700's. 4 Plano waterproof 3700's are about $10-12 a piece. My only complaint is a common one - for the Cranking Coffin some sort of handle would be nice. But that would prob interfere with the stack-ability I guess.
    Yeah I guess I didn't take into account how many plano boxes I could replace...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12