Thread: Roboworms

Roboworms

Got a question and was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue. Got some of my Roboworms out of the closet in the house where I store most of my baits for light and temp control and found about 12 packs of the Roboworms had the color completely gone. The worms were fine just they were completely transparent--no color at all on some and others I noticed that had an orange or blue tip tail the tail was only transparent. these worms might be 2 years old or slightly more. Did not know this would happen. Would understand fading if I had left them laying in the boat in the sun but this should not happen I do not think. Has not happened to any other worms or baits in the closet. And I noticed not all of them I have lost their color. Have an e-mail into Roboworm about it--I do not want anything other than an explanation on why this would happen and is it going to happen to the rest of my Roboworms. Was curious if this has happened to any of you that use Roboworms--Thanks

2. Member
    I have Robo Worms that have been in my fishing closet for years and I haven't noticed any discoloration on them.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g2072 View Post
    I have Robo Worms that have been in my fishing closet for years and I haven't noticed any discoloration on them.
    Thanks for the reply--did not think it was right--can not get through to Roboworm for some reason. No answer on e-mail yet and the phone number listed takes you to an adult phone line

4. Member
    No problems with my roboworms. I think you got a bad batch. I keep mine in my boat all year in a zippered pouch.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

I've had this issue with morning dawn color

6. Member
    They take a little while to respond to emails I had a similar issue and they replaced them

7. Member
    They had color fading issues the last couple years. Call them.

8. Member
    I have some of my dad's stash that are 5-10 yrs old and still perfect.
    -Matt