New setup and new to Garmin

I ordered a echomap plus 93 to use with a panoptix system (ps-22 or if it works as advertised the livescope ducer). Basically the sole purpose of this unit is panoptix.

I have a helix 9 SI first gen on the transom that I use for 2d / SI and in conjunction with a MK Terrova with I-pilot link. I fish for pike, zander and perch and live in the Netherlands.

Questions that I have are:

- do I need a 2d transducer to get depth readings in my panoptix view or is the depth provided by the panoptix ducer?

- if needed I can get a GT22HW-TM cheap, I see some decent 2d and downvu pictures so I assume it's a good model.

- I have the autochart pro software and have a lot of sonar logs and autochart live material. Is there any way to convert this to
    quickdraw-maps?

Quote Originally Posted by daiwshi View Post
    I ordered a echomap plus 93 to use with a panoptix system (ps-22 or if it works as advertised the livescope ducer). Basically the sole purpose of this unit is panoptix.

I have a helix 9 SI first gen on the transom that I use for 2d / SI and in conjunction with a MK Terrova with I-pilot link. I fish for pike, zander and perch and live in the Netherlands.

Questions that I have are:

- do I need a 2d transducer to get depth readings in my panoptix view or is the depth provided by the panoptix ducer?

- if needed I can get a GT22HW-TM cheap, I see some decent 2d and downvu pictures so I assume it's a good model.

- I have the autochart pro software and have a lot of sonar logs and autochart live material. Is there any way to convert this to
    quickdraw-maps?
    The Panoptix transducer will provide digital depth. AutoChart data cannot be converted to QuickDraw.
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    Hi Todd,

Thanks for the reply, ordered the livescope!