Thread: Hey BCB

Hey BCB

How will demo rides work in SD, I have never been to an event like this and have no expectations but things I am curious of is will they run the lynx if it is windy? How many people take rides? Do rides cost money? How long are the rides, do you have say, 14 Plano 3700's and a hand full of longer bit cheep rod and reels in a boat?

Reason on I ask about Plano's and rods and reels, is simple to me but maybe not something you have thought about, pulling some rods out of the box including port box as I would use both would help me get the feel 8' flipping or even is it possible to get 8.5-9.5' musky rode in it? And I figure I use about 14-18 Plano's in my current boat without issue and I'm just wondering how intensive my tackle diet may have to be, also 14 Empty Plano's is cheep and reuse-able for you vs the 3-5k in mine along with the wasted time dropping them in the boat

would like to hear your thoughts on these questions as they may help me make the journey to see you. Still undecided at the moment with my scheduling being like it is
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Those demo rides are often dealer boats or promotional staff. The tackle is not designated and it’s set however the boat is used. Often it’s just loaded with their gear. The rod options vary and usually people simply inquire and they don’t get into it at that level. Though we have seen some situations they do get intensely involved in where everything fits.

There is no cost on the demo rides and the staff at Oahe will be a couple of marketing and sales reps as well as the area dealership involving themselves. There won’t be dozens of options and models, just a few to help answer questions and give folks an opportunity to ride.

We will pass along your comments and see what the options are on bass models.

BCB

There is a lynx 110 miles south of me in Aberdeen SD I could pester the heck out of even though there is 0% chance I will buy that one (wrong motor) as far as options go I can imagine that and for rides motors won't matter to me. You PMed me saying there WILL be a Lynx at the event this is still accurate?
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

That is a different Moderator and we don’t know what boat models ourselves.

Helm Marine is going to be there with a Lynx, they are on Facebook, as is Shawn Keena, who is helping them out and most likely bringing his Puma FTD.