Going From Fortrex To New Ulterra

For the guys that have gone from a Fortrex to a new Ulterra, how hard is it to install? And what additional items would I need to make the swap? I've been told that the Ulterra does not match the Fortrex mounting holes.

Thanks!

I know the footprint isn’t the same with the Ulterra. I just installed an Ultrex and it was simple. 2 hours tops on mine. Best thing I’ve ever done, would be tough to do without it.
    2019 FX21 LE
    2019 Sho 250
    Humminbird Solix 15
    Humminbird Solix 12
    Humminbird Helix 12
    ML
    Ionics
    Ultrex iLink

Quote Originally Posted by jay74 View Post
    For the guys that have gone from a Fortrex to a new Ulterra, how hard is it to install? And what additional items would I need to make the swap? I've been told that the Ulterra does not match the Fortrex mounting holes.

Thanks!
    Do you mean from a Fortrex to an Ultrex

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jay74 View Post

Thanks!
    Go with the ultrex instead unless your really not physically capable of stow and deploy manually.

5. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Go with the ultrex instead unless your really not physically capable of stow and deploy manually.
    Why? I love my ulterra!