Should a version 1 Lakemaster chip work?

With Ipilot Link? Got the ultrex and picked up a used card but is a version 1 card. Trying to follow the contours by moving the crosshairs to a depth line(which are very few by the way) and hitting the go to button and does not give the follow contour prompt. Does the first version not work with the Ultrex ?

The cards that work have "iPilot" on the label.

Also the body of water has to be HD.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Sean, It may be cheaper but unless you get an accurate map the contours are not even close to being correct. So, absolutely useless to follow them anyway. If you don't have HD maps you may not benefit following the contour. Bob

4. Member
    I have LM PLUS mid south ver 1.0 says compatible with I pilot link
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

So strange... I believe Where I am(Lake Oneida) has HD mapping and the chip says I Pilot Link on it but I only get a few contours and will not allow me to follow contours. I am using a Helix G2N 7" at the bow. I will take a screen shot. Also 2 other things.... it has everything shaded 10 foot and less red. I went through settings and did not see anything set in a way up for shading at 10 feet. Lastly... Can you change the color of your trail?

Quote Originally Posted by xm sean View Post
    So strange... I believe Where I am(Lake Oneida) has HD mapping and the chip says I Pilot Link on it but I only get a few contours and will not allow me to follow contours. I am using a Helix G2N 7" at the bow. I will take a screen shot. Also 2 other things.... it has everything shaded 10 foot and less red. I went through settings and did not see anything set in a way up for shading at 10 feet. Lastly... Can you change the color of your trail?
    I have the version 2 Northeast list and it states Oneida was new HD survey then. I would guess you don't have HD mapping for Oneida with your version 1 so you can't do shallow highlighting, depth highlighting, and follow the contour at that location.
    Well that was Oneida NY.
    There is no Oneida listed for DE in the version 1 Mid-Atlantic region and no waters in DE are listed as High Definition Survey or Lakemaster High Definition Survey.

As far as Tracks, the default Current Track is a wide red line. If you go to the main Nav menu, down to Current Track, you can change the line style and color as well as choosing to have it displayed or not.
    Last edited by Wayne P.; 06-21-2018 at 06:52 AM.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Thank you Wayne!!