Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tundra Owners Tournament Table Rock.

It will be back on Table Rock this year, anybody here fishing it? I'm faxing my application tomorrow so I'll be doing it again this year. Good food, meet the pros, and tons of free goodies. I just hope the weather dosen't crap out the day of the event this year like the last one.

2. Member
    Kendall at Toyota told me they signed a multi year contract with Bass Pro Shops to have it there. So it will be on Table Rock for the next several years probably
    2021 Phoenix 921 Elite/Mercury 250 Pro XS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric521 View Post
    Kendall at Toyota told me they signed a multi year contract with Bass Pro Shops to have it there. So it will be on Table Rock for the next several years probably
    That's who I talked to today (and last year). I called back in March and they said they would announce the location sometime in April so I kept checking the website and just noticed it coming back a couple of weeks ago. I had a feeling that with the Toyota, Johnny Morris, BPS, KVD connections it would be back but didn't know that it would be for an extended amount of time. Fine with me, I'm about 30 minutes from the launch ramp . Although me and Table Rock aren't the best of friends.

4. Member
    I fished the very first one at Lake Norman and it was an amazing tournament and very well put on
    2021 Phoenix 921 Elite/Mercury 250 Pro XS

5. Member
    I went last year and want to go again. Just depends on how my shoulder heals up after labrum surgery.

6. Member
    When is it and where do I find information about it?

7. Member
    https://ownersevent.toyotatrucksbonusbucks.com

Vehicle has to be 2014 or newer FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    https://ownersevent.toyotatrucksbonusbucks.com

Vehicle has to be 2014 or newer FYI.
    That’s some customer appreciation right there!!

9. Member
    Tons of GOOD free stuff (emphasis on good) plus the dinner at the Big Cedar Lodge Outdoor Center where you can hang out with Ike, KVD, Lordan Lee, Scroggins, Swindle, etc. Great time last year and didn't cost a dime.

10. Member
    Where is a good place to stay for this that has water access? The place I stayed last year asked all of us Toyota owners not to come back due to the space our rigs took up in their parking lot.

11. Member
    Bump. Its getting close.

Im really interested in this. For you guys who have been before where did u stay? I will be coming up from Bama with the wife.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lsufan334 View Post
    Im really interested in this. For you guys who have been before where did u stay? I will be coming up from Bama with the wife.
    I personally can't answer that because I'm 30 miles from the ramp but there are a ton of resorts in the area being basically in Branson. Big Cedar would be the most popular. You can launch wherever you want you just have to be at the Long Creek Marina for check in.

ok sounds awesome. yeah i found a bunch of resorts. now just gotta talk the wife into the 10hr drive. lol

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lsufan334 View Post
    ok sounds awesome. yeah i found a bunch of resorts. now just gotta talk the wife into the 10hr drive. lol
    It’s an unbelievable time! I’ve been looking forward to this year’s event since last year’s ended. Well-run, lots of fun, free food, free stuff. The “pros” list just goes on and on.

16. Member
    Bump, its coming up soon guys.

17. Member
    Wondering what Toyota pros will be there this year. I'm sure they have a contract agreement with Toyota to attend but this is hosted by BASS, curious how that works as they all left for BPT. But BPS is the host. It will be interesting to see if KVD, Ike, Lee, Scroggins, etc. will be there.

18. Member
    I was thinking about this, too. I wonder how many times each of them
    will get asked about the switch? Think it will be enough for Ike to “go Ike?”

In any case, my buddy and I are looking very forward to getting on the water for this tournament and enjoying all it has to offer.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor482 View Post
    I was thinking about this, too. I wonder how many times each of them
    will get asked about the switch? Think it will be enough for Ike to “go Ike?”

In any case, my buddy and I are looking very forward to getting on the water for this tournament and enjoying all it has to offer.
    About a week or two ago there was a big football jig bite on points right at the edge of the thermocline in about 30ft. I think that bite is diminishing, I was able to catch some on a DS in that depth but they were mostly non keeper spots. I did catch a 3# LM on a wake bait up shallow two weeks ago and he had 4 of the same size following him to the boat trying to eat the bait from his mouth, thought I was going to have a good double and when I landed him they scattered. The BASS Opens Championship is the weekend before our event according to one of the guides those guys were out early September and were catching 15+ pounds. But TR changes everyday. I think I have an area that I can catch some keeper SM but I doubt they'll be enough to win. With last years massive cold front that moved in a few hours before the tournament I wasn't able to weigh anything, if I can cross the scales this year it will be a win for me even if I dont get a check. Like I said earlier me and TR dont always get along, I prefer BS but I'm not much better there lol. If my wife, who's my partner, is up to it we'll be out today once she gets off work and definitely tomorrow. I mainly stay on long creek as I'm only 30 minutes from Cricket ramp, I may try Indian Point but that's about as far as I go. Weekend play boat traffic is still hectic but getting better.
    Last edited by Cestratton; 10-06-2018 at 07:00 AM.

20. Member
    Good report! Since it’s so far from home, we are going to come up on Friday to practice/ fun fish before the tournament. We only got one keeper last year, but that felt like quite the moral victory considering the tough weather. I’ll be happy to PM you any success we have.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast