Got a little rain

Something like 13 inches since yesterday. There’s a break in it right now, with another wave coming.

2. Member
    Yea. We've been getting it pretty good. I don't think the lakes are getting it though

13" -- dammit. After last year, large amounts of rain kinda freak me out and make my stomach upset.

.It's been dripping at the lake. I wouldn't know about the fishing or my brand new units and troll motor.

Got here and the water heater shot craps. It was in an outdoor (needing replaced) stand surrounded by plywood.
    Nearly 700 dollars later, and 3 trips to Hemphill and 2 trips to Jasper, a new one sits in an outdoor plastic shed/closet lookin thing and we got to shower with hot water last night.
    Too sore this morning to even think about fishin in a drizzle.

Fine way to spend some vacation days.

"ain't too smart.....but I'm always thinkin"

4. Banned
    That sucks Corky, hopefully you can get on the water tommorow. Send that rain this way, we can use it.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corkpuller View Post
    13" -- dammit. After last year, large amounts of rain kinda freak me out and make my stomach upset.

.It's been dripping at the lake. I wouldn't know about the fishing or my brand new units and troll motor.

Got here and the water heater shot craps. It was in an outdoor (needing replaced) stand surrounded by plywood.
    Nearly 700 dollars later, and 3 trips to Hemphill and 2 trips to Jasper, a new one sits in an outdoor plastic shed/closet lookin thing and we got to shower with hot water last night.
    Too sore this morning to even think about fishin in a drizzle.

Fine way to spend some vacation days.
    May you bust an 8 or better to make up for it. And yeah, there’s a lot of nervous folks around here, although in this break we got the pumps have it all drained off.

Hope the pumps can win the battle.

"ain't too smart.....but I'm always thinkin"

You guys are getting all the rain! We have only received less than 1" over 3 days. We were expecting a lot more, and need it. Hopefully you guys are not getting any washouts.

Cork, I am looking forward to reading about a great round of fishing on the water. There is a good chance you will have the lake pretty much to yourself after the storm breaks. Good luck.
    Bernard
    2012 Pheonix 921 - Yamaha 250 SHO

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie206 View Post
    May you bust an 8 or better to make up for it.
    Hear, hear

Glad you got reheated, Troy.

9. Banned
    Goodness I think we had like 1/2” here, before long we will look like West Texas without the oil rigs in the background.

10. Member
    This was supposed to be more over your way, but the weather guessers were wrong again. We needed some rain, but we sure didn’t need what we got. More flooded houses here.

11. Member
    Yea. I can't imagine what some of the people here are feeling. Some still had stuff in pods in the driveway still working on their house. Really bad deal.

12. Banned
    Yeah, poor people can’t catch a break from Mother Nature.