San Antonio Merc mechanic recommendation

Can some one give me a couple leads to a knowledgable mechanic not necessarily a dealer that can speak to XB and Pro XS within an hour or so from San Antonio? Thanks folks!

I did a vast amount of research on this after moving here to San Antonio. There are options, Boerne Marine, Tracker Boat Center and few other randmon shops. HOWEVER, I have a new Ranger and didnt want it to sit on the lot for a week, two, three. Any amount of time really. I had to drive two hours north and I can PM you the dealer's info if you'd like.

If you dont mind bringing your boat to a shop in the S.A. and surrounding area, and letting it sit outside you have a few options. FYI - I searched the Mercury website for a mechanic and wanted one that had premium outboard ratings.

3. Member
    TWO Guys Marine in Del Rio or Boerne Marine.

4. Banned
    Wayne at the BoatShop San Antonio. Give him a call and he will discuss things with you, seems like a great guy.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Wayne at the BoatShop San Antonio. Give him a call and he will discuss things with you, seems like a great guy.
    Yeah, Wayne just replaced my compressor and is very willing to discuss matters/issues.

6. Member
    Parker marine in Marble Falls Texas. Great factory trained mechanics and they lake test your boat before you pick it up. Fast turn around time time also. A very good professional group. They sell bass boats and sponsor Bass Tour Tounaments. The best thing about their location is you can be on any of the area lakes within a few minutes to test your repaired boat. No, I’m not affiliated with them. I am just a very happy customer who was treated right.

7. Member
    Thanks everyone for your help, if anyone else wants to chime in with their experiences I would appreciate it!