Razor 4 on my FX-21

After talking with Mark he recommended for me to try the standard Razor 4 as he has several guys running this prop on FX-21's and I ran it all weekend including my tournament yesterday with a full tournament load. I haven't gotten a chance to do a top speed run but this prop beats my T-1 in everything I need it to do especially in rough water water, porpoising, carrying a load and loaded holeshot. Very impressed so far.

I tested one on my Ranger 521. It was a slower on the top end than the Razor-3, but the hole-shot was insane.
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waknbass View Post
    After talking with Mark he recommended for me to try the standard Razor 4 as he has several guys running this prop on FX-21's and I ran it all weekend including my tournament yesterday with a full tournament load. I haven't gotten a chance to do a top speed run but this prop beats my T-1 in everything I need it to do especially in rough water water, porpoising, carrying a load and loaded holeshot. Very impressed so far.
    What pitch? Guessing 26?

4. Member
    24p. Razor 4 needs to be pitched down 1-2.

5. Member
    Got out yesterday on a smaller lake and ran the Razor 4 69mph at 5850 and ran out of real estate . I think the prop has potential. I did remove 1 of the 4 PVS plugs and it seems to be the same or better on holeshot as well.

6. Member
    What year model 21 are you running? Having problems with my 18 when I add my partner and his gear withe hole shot and smooth ride

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sanders View Post
    What year model 21 are you running? Having problems with my 18 when I add my partner and his gear withe hole shot and smooth ride
    2017 and I had the same issue with my T-1

8. Member
    I’m running a T-2 tried calling Mark a few times no answer

9. Member
    Mark is there, he just finished my prop. Leave a message and he should get back to you

10. Member
    Finally got in touch with Marks secretary at least after numerous calls she said he would call me back after the fourth. What’s the ball park price of the razor 4? Can’t find one online anywhere