Thread: just some vids

BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

just some vids

was in a tournament and seen my bud go by he was testing a bravo to see if it would work with 2 big boys, I decided to run him down.
    by buddy in my boat was playing camera boat with his phone
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. Member
    Nice driving!

2022 21PHX

Previous boats:
    2017 Phoenix 721 ProXP
    2000 Triton TR186

3. Member
    you smoked him

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    yea that prop wasn't working out for him, a lot of rooster tail and his partner is a real big boy
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    another little vid my buddy made on his phone

info@drewcraft.com

6. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    So he was running YOUR Bravo 1xs? What kind of boat was it, and how did the Bravo work for you?

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    So he was running YOUR Bravo 1xs? What kind of boat was it, and how did the Bravo work for you?
    he was running a used original bravo 1 with 4 1" holes and still has the flared exhaust, this was on a 920 w proxs, only ran 70.
    not sure that I will keep mine, currently discussing some options with Mark
    info@drewcraft.com

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    he was running a used original bravo 1 with 4 1" holes and still has the flared exhaust, this was on a 920 w proxs, only ran 70.
    not sure that I will keep mine, currently discussing some options with Mark
    What kind of performance are you seeing with the stock bravo?

9. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackyjig View Post
    What kind of performance are you seeing with the stock bravo?
    a 26 is right at the limiter at 75, it drives awesome and the acceleration is great, its just a lot different than my BP T1s , I know the feel of them and how they react to any height and condition, this was just very different and may require some test time, I had to run the bravo much lower to get the best performance
    info@drewcraft.com

10. Member
    That was about the same as when I ran one Andy. It just didn't feel right with the boat, not compared to the t1. Running in chop the bravo wasn't any good. The t1 makes the boat soft in the waves and the bravo was a basher. I gave it a few trips but I didn't like it overall. It was easier to drive on the top end though

11. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    So whats more important in fishing a tourney??? Catching fish to win or seeing who you can pass up??
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

12. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    So whats more important in fishing a tourney??? Catching fish to win or seeing who you can pass up??
    here lately its been one in the same, there was 5 of us headed to the exact same spot on blastoff Saturday, I Passed the other 4 and got there first, everyone got in line and fished behind me, the guy who got there last ended up winning the tournament
    info@drewcraft.com

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    The first part is the boat race. We all know that.

14. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    The first part is the boat race. We all know that.

yep all part of the fun
    info@drewcraft.com

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    That was about the same as when I ran one Andy. It just didn't feel right with the boat, not compared to the t1. Running in chop the bravo wasn't any good. The t1 makes the boat soft in the waves and the bravo was a basher. I gave it a few trips but I didn't like it overall. It was easier to drive on the top end though
    Same experience I had with a fury 4 on my 721/sho. Holeshot and handling are great but it made the boat ride like a Ranger in chop and boat wakes.
    I was planning to sell/trade and get a bravo since several have had good luck with them on birds but if it ruins the ride I'll just wait until a 26 sho or fxp pops

16. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I have a New 27 FS I will probably return or sale at a loss if someone else is looking to give it a try
    Don't have room on the shelf with my t1s
    info@drewcraft.com

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackyjig View Post
    Same experience I had with a fury 4 on my 721/sho. Holeshot and handling are great but it made the boat ride like a Ranger in chop and boat wakes.
    I was planning to sell/trade and get a bravo since several have had good luck with them on birds but if it ruins the ride I'll just wait until a 26 sho or fxp pops
    Glad you posted because I was thinking about a fury 4. If you had the same experience I'm with you, I will wait on a t2 or fxp to pop up.

18. Member
    Andy,

I'm surprised to hear that you had to run the Bravo lower as compared to T1. Reading what you guys are saying, I'm going to throw the T1-26 back on and run it a bit. I guess I haven't run the T1 enough to notice the difference in ride that you guys are referring too. I've been super happy with the Bravo, but maybe I'm just to green to know better..interesting read here though...
    Blazer 650 PRO /Nizpro SC SHO

19. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by falconpilot View Post
    Andy,

I'm surprised to hear that you had to run the Bravo lower as compared to T1. Reading what you guys are saying, I'm going to throw the T1-26 back on and run it a bit. I guess I haven't run the T1 enough to notice the difference in ride that you guys are referring too. I've been super happy with the Bravo, but maybe I'm just to green to know better..interesting read here though...
    I just listed a 27 for sale if you need another one, I got it from Rothwell, they will take it back but the dont have anything else I want to trade for. Im going to run my T1s for now but from what I hear they will be something new to try this fall.
    info@drewcraft.com