Triton Owners Tournament

Do y'all think next year will be the last Triton tournament ???
    Spro = If you throw it, they will come!!!

2. Banned
    Is the rumor mill churning again

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    Is the rumor mill churning again
    Just curious... I didn't make it this year.
    Spro = If you throw it, they will come!!!

4. Member
    they didnt mention anything about a new contract with paris landing so could possibly be moved closer to HQ. The lady that was planning them is leaving or has left the company and replaced by a new guy. honestly who knows. there was definitely less door prizes this year. no carlisle tires, no costa sunglasses, no odyssey batteries. not to complain because they still give away LOTS of good prizes. there has just been a downward trend the last 3-4 years.

5. Banned
    On the owners tournament page in the write up part about the tournament it says in the last paragraph that the 2019 tournament is launching out of Paris Landing and has the dates. At the banquet on Thursday when they announced the dates I thought I heard them say it would be at PL. My wife and I are looking forward to going back, had a great time and cut a check. My wife won a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses on Thursday which worked week for us since we wear that instead of Costa. Friend of mine that went last year said they giveaways weren't as much as the year before but we didn't care, had a great time and met some very nice folks.

6. Member
    I've heard the people will be leaving on July 1st, who was with Triton. Then JOHNNY will move forward.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    On the owners tournament page in the write up part about the tournament it says in the last paragraph that the 2019 tournament is launching out of Paris Landing and has the dates. At the banquet on Thursday when they announced the dates I thought I heard them say it would be at PL. My wife and I are looking forward to going back, had a great time and cut a check. My wife won a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses on Thursday which worked week for us since we wear that instead of Costa. Friend of mine that went last year said they giveaways weren't as much as the year before but we didn't care, had a great time and met some very nice folks.
    Great Job on cutting a check. Hope to make one of these tournaments before they cancel them.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leethefishking View Post
    Great Job on cutting a check. Hope to make one of these tournaments before they cancel them.
    It's as fun of fishing trip as I had ever been on, fishing could have been much better. Definitely going back next year, already have the house locked up for the week.

9. Member
    i see them either moving the tournament closer to HQ for logistics reasons or not doing them at all.

10. Member
    Triton did not give Costa's away this year which was never a sponsor, instead gave Maui Jims, no batteries, instead BPS gift cards, night vision, more Duckett rods, more Lowrance, and Mercury products. A lot of folks from BPS attended and worked their butts off and were extremely impressed.