Grass on Kentucky Lake

What will it take to get grass back in the lake? What are the conditions we need (I don't buy into the idea that all the grass was sprayed)? Pray for no high water? I never fished it when it had grass.

2. Member
    Most of it was sprayed but the high colored water hurt it a lot like two years in a role. As clear as it was last fall I sure did think it might come back this year until we had more of the same this spring,,,,,,,RT

3. Member
    I’ve found some this year. It’s not tall, and it’s not much, but it’s there.

4. Banned
    The flood of 2010 that destroyed Nashville pretty well wiped it all out. It takes a few years of non-flood springs for it to spread good and come back, and we just haven't had that, at least not enough to get it on the north end. I remember in 2007 or 2008 there was matted grass in the canal, I was actually frog fishing in the canal! Man I miss that grass.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    I’ve found some this year. It’s not tall, and it’s not much, but it’s there.
    I've only been once this year, but I found a little too. Not enough to talk about though.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    Most of it was sprayed but the high colored water hurt it a lot like two years in a role. As clear as it was last fall I sure did think it might come back this year until we had more of the same this spring,,,,,,,RT
    When was the last time they sprayed?