Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by vatreefarmer View Post
    No way. Have you seen the price of Stadium Eggs recently?
    Nicely done

2. Member
    Loved playing the game. Don't like watching.

Seems Pro sports may finally have hit the ceiling on what the masses will pay. Put that together with young mega wealthy unappreciative athletes and I just go fishing on my free time. I really have no care in any of it and i'm to coming back. I am not alone in this attitude. I you like it then fine but they are killing the golden goose.

Baseball has priced us out...But 75K boats and 25 dollar baits are ok? I can attend a shit load of baseball for what a years worth of bass fishing costs...just sayin. Its all relative to what you like and how you want to spend your dollars. I enjoy watching the best of the best in all sports.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk Fisherman View Post
    Games are too long with too much inactivity. Too many strikeouts, walks, and relief pitchers. It seems like half the league is tanking and are not competitive at all. Even if you can get in the park cheaply, parking, beer, and food are ridiculously overpriced. It will be interesting to see what happens with attendance going down and the cable TV bubble bursting.

And for the record, my Nascar MENCS tickets are $65 each with free parking and we can bring in a small cooler for beer. The truck race has tickets for 12 and under free with a paid adult.
    Too long with too much inactivity? NASCAR has an annual 600 mile, 5 to 6 hour marathon in Charlotte with long stretches of complete boredom. Also, of the 40+ race teams that start a season, less than a third are real contenders for a season championship.

6. Banned
    You also need to figure in the "Corporate Seats" A lot of companies buy Season Tickets and then give them to clients, etc. Even if the seat is not being used it is still counted as a 'ticket sold'..

So if the 'Seat License' is sold for the season then that seat is counted as 'sold' and will be counted for the Attendance. Same thing in the NFL™

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345