Back Up Lights for Nitro Trailer

Hey Guys,

Have any of you installed back up lights on your trailer? I just picked up some of the Blueater Led Cyberlights and I’m looking for the reverse wire at the trailer tongue. My multimeter is on the frits, but it looks like the white wire at the tongue is the right wire. Just double checking before try it without being able to test it. It’s a 2018 dual axle nitro trailer with surge breaks if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance!!

2. Member
    It's the outside wire, opposite the ground wire. That is if it's a 5 prong plug.
    2015 Nitro Z-7 175 Pro XS

I believe it is white. and blue is reverse solenoid. This is from memory, hope I am right.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

4. Member
    Just do the outside wire opposite the ground wire and don't worry about color. That's it.
    2015 Nitro Z-7 175 Pro XS

5. Member
    I used a t-tap and connected to the blue wore above the solenoid works great. I used these lights. They are working well. Very bright. $16

KAWELL 2PCS 18w LED Work Light Off Road Led Lights Bar Fog Driving Bar Jeep Lamp (2 Pack Flood Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HT642WY?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf