Powder mill results

Tournament number 2 for the year is in the books.
    It started out pretty cool around 55 and went up to wow its hot out here by like 9 oclock.
    Considering how hot it was the fishing was ok for us.
    It stared out slow but We caught quite a few bass as the day went on. Unfortunately for us they weren't quite big enough.
    This was a winner take all event.
    Congratulations to Sonver and Andrew for a well deserved first place and lunker.
    They came in with a 4 lg mouth limit of 13.04 with a 3.13 lunker. Congratulations guys , well done
    Thanks to those that came I had a great time.
    Next stop is the Coneticuit river, hope to see some of you there.
    I can't post pics right now if you want to put up a few Snover.
    Thanks....
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

2. Member
    Thanks for putting these on, Tim! Tough day out there but we found some good ones early. I'll post the pics when I can, this site isn't good for letting me post directly from my phone.

We just couldn’t get it going and knew to little about the place .. that and a pallet of concrete waiting for me to mix when I got home made for a pretty easy decision to ditch out lol

Stopped at at first spot shortly after going by Snover mainly because my engine was over heating and looked like a steam engine !! Got a decent one on a top water and that was about it.. after that it was pickerel and crappy ... found some interesting spots but just couldn’t figure it

Very interesting place... and is what I would usually fish on a lake if it had a section like that.. but I just left me scratching my head

Congrats on figuring them out

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    We just couldn’t get it going and knew to little about the place .. that and a pallet of concrete waiting for me to mix when I got home made for a pretty easy decision to ditch out lol

Stopped at at first spot shortly after going by Snover mainly because my engine was over heating and looked like a steam engine !! Got a decent one on a top water and that was about it.. after that it was pickerel and crappy ... found some interesting spots but just couldn’t figure it

Very interesting place... and is what I would usually fish on a lake if it had a section like that.. but I just left me scratching my head

Congrats on figuring them out
    The fishing there can be incredible, but it's a weird body of water that takes some time to figure out, and humbles many an angler. By far the hardest place to figure out out of every place I've fished, but the reward is worth the effort. There's some damn good quality fish in there once you figure it out.

5. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images

Will figure it out next time if it’s 75 out lol

Max and I stayed out there and fished until 7.lol
    Anthrax

Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    Max and I stayed out there and fished until 7.lol
    Did you do any better?? or do you guys just like pain lol

I think that place must have been on fire a few weeks ago pre spawn

I don't get many days off. Lol
    Anthrax

Isn’t franklin pierce a short ride away ? We considered going there around 9 am lol

Yes its not that far away.
    Hope its something simple with your boat.
    Anthrax

A little clogged up with mud was all.. followed Snover for a bit and did not come off plane as soon as he did and landed in a nice pile of mud lol

Snover not sure if you checked yours but you were puffing some good steam also by your first stop

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    A little clogged up with mud was all.. followed Snover for a bit and did not come off plane as soon as he did and landed in a nice pile of mud lol

Snover not sure if you checked yours but you were puffing some good steam also by your first stop
    yea god damn my luck. I was off just a few feet from the river channel and buried the motor in some mud. I shut it off as soon as I felt it though so hoping no damage done, but I need to pull it apart before running it WOT on Newfound this coming weekend.