Lock-n-Haul motor support ProXS 4 Stroke

Does anyone know if the lock-n-haul motor support is compatable with the new v8 Pro XS 200-300 motors?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KPFishing View Post
    Does anyone know if the lock-n-haul motor support is compatable with the new v8 Pro XS 200-300 motors?
    No it is not. The lower mount nuts are covered by the chaps. There is another thread concerning the motor mate which also uses the lower mount nuts. I ended up using TH Marine Motor sticks and steering stops for my 300 Pro XS 4 stroke.
    Tempory fix untill either motor mate or Geigertech come up with a solution.

3. Member
    I ended up with Motor Sticks also and steering clips. I did modify the motor sticks for a better fit. When the motor was lowered down the top of the sticks were pushed toward the center when they contacted the swivel bracket. So I shortened the end away from the trim unit by 1/4 in and put a 60* chamfer which allowed them to sit square. Tomorrow I intend to make new larger diameter stops where the sticks sit on the trim housings to move the loading to the outer edge of the trim cylinders.
    2018 Z521L 250 PRO XS V8

4. Member
    Much appreciated info

5. mikesxpress
    A call into Motormate for there 4.6L version was less than satisfying. No time frame. Watch Assbook for news....

6. mikesxpress
    Quote Originally Posted by howieranger View Post
    I ended up with Motor Sticks also and steering clips. I did modify the motor sticks for a better fit. When the motor was lowered down the top of the sticks were pushed toward the center when they contacted the swivel bracket. So I shortened the end away from the trim unit by 1/4 in and put a 60* chamfer which allowed them to sit square. Tomorrow I intend to make new larger diameter stops where the sticks sit on the trim housings to move the loading to the outer edge of the trim cylinders.
    Peter can you provide some pictures on your mods and the actual engine you are fitting the sticks to?

7. Member
    Mike, its a 250 Pro XS 4s I am leaving town for a few days and will be making the replacement bases when I return and have a friend post some pictures.
    2018 Z521L 250 PRO XS V8

8. Member
    Skeet had the MOTO STOP on his at Lacrosse

Attached Images Attached Images

9. mikesxpress
    Interesting. Moto-stop is one of his sponsors so that's why he has it on there.

$160.00 and you still have to use the frigging steering blocks to keep the motor from moving... Sticks & blocks from T-H are 1/3 the cost and do the same thing.
    http://www.moto-stops.com/products/m...-moto-stop.php

I'm going to modify my existing Motor Mate off the 2 stroke.