Thread: Gen 2 Terrova ?

Gen 2 Terrova ?

Can anyone tell me if the gen 2 Terrova turn as quick as the new Ultrex motors? Looking for something new and wondering if I could save some money staying with a gen 2?

i feel as if there was two versions of ipilot in the terrova before the bluetooth model, and no is the answer for terrova vs ultrex speed, but after 20 minutes the speed difference wont matter
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

No they do not turn as fast as the ultrex, however depending on your type of fishing you might love the terrova. If you fish trees definitely go ultrex. If you fish open water or flats, bluffs etc the terrova is great. If looking at terrova definitely go gen 2, the first gen was as fishysam said could get a good one or might get a bad one.
    Last edited by Greg58; 06-19-2018 at 07:22 AM.
    Vexus DVX19

4. Member
    Okay so let me ask another question. Does the Ulterra head move the same speed as the Terrova?

Quote Originally Posted by 92 Champ View Post
    Okay so let me ask another question. Does the Ulterra head move the same speed as the Terrova?
    Yes, they are basically the same trolling motor except the ulterra has the self deploy and store. Also the power trim they call it. You can push a button to raise or lower the depth of the motor while in the water.
    Vexus DVX19