Good outdoor boat cover

We’ve recently moved and I now have room to keep my boat here at home.
    Ive been searching for the best all weather cover and Sunbrella keeps coming up.
    Does anyone have any experience with Sunbrella or recommend a good fitted travel type cover.
    My boat is a ProGator which seems to only be popular in the Ark-La-Tex area.
    1996 ProGator 200V
    1998 Mercury 225 EFI
    New Carpet
    Seastar Pro Hyd Steering
    Minn Kota Ultrex

I have a Sunbrella custom made cover for my Lund. It's the nuts! I would suggest finding a local canvas shop and having a cover custom made for your boat. It will fit like a glove, unlike the generic after market covers.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Bass pro mid grade covers are around 350-400 $$ had mine for about 7 years still holding up pretty good.

4. Member
    I got one from iBoats that was custom fitted and about $450. I’ve only had it for a year but so far it keeps my boat dry.

5. Member
    There is standard Sunbrella, and Sunbrella Supreme. The Supreme has a soft acrylic flocking inside that will not scuff your gel if travelling with it on, and is more waterproof. More expensive too. Like Jeff suggested, somebody local could make you a good custom cover of material if your choice.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

Ordering one from ProGator. It’s Sunbrella material. It’s a little expensive ($650) but custom made for my boat
    1996 ProGator 200V
    1998 Mercury 225 EFI
    New Carpet
    Seastar Pro Hyd Steering
    Minn Kota Ultrex

I had one custom made from HD Sunbrella, I wanted one that covered the trailer and wheels as well on 520L. I put it on over the Ranger cover and put a cheap cover over the outboard, I use the neoprene one in the photos for transport to keep the bug juice from getting on the cowling. Wasn't cheap, but worth the investment considering the boat costs.

Attached Images Attached Images

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstondry View Post
    I had one custom made from HD Sunbrella, I wanted one that covered the trailer and wheels as well on 520L. I put it on over the Ranger cover and put a cheap cover over the outboard, I use the neoprene one in the photos for transport to keep the bug juice from getting on the cowling. Wasn't cheap, but worth the investment considering the boat costs.

NOW THAT'S A COVER!!!

9. Banned
    Sunbrella is the way to go when it comes to material for sure! i ordered a semi custom one for my Polar kraft.