Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    There's a couple around here. They definitely stand out because it's not normal to see a different brand on them but I also heard the merc is a little faster

2. Member
    Like already stated the valve must be closed to fill... if you find that it is acting like the valve is open then the valve needs to be rebuilt... there are rebuild kit sold by the manufacturer flow-rite, they have rubber flappers inside that wear out and/or get debris in them. Had to rebuild both of mine in my 09 iclass.

ZX225 2016.....TZX2012 no issues with either...as was posted, its not complicated...
    ***your LW switch can be corroded and cause issues so pull it, scrape leads and cover with dielectric grease ($3 or so for tube)...
    good move always (been there)!***

You may upgrade to 800gph pump (walmart $60, easy swap) and/or add one LW Vent if you want to virtually guarantee no bass dies ...worked well for my 2012 in hot Louisiana....
    now in NE Florida and just prop open one well an inch (that is like a Vent, it matters in summer)...
    water was 86 today so I can relate...

2018 Z19/200 Optimax 2 stroker 24x3 Fury Ultrex 112
    Lowrance HDS 12/9 Lives with 3 in 1 ducers

4. tool bag
    I could read through all the replys or just create the future. THis is my first year in a skeeter.. Ranger before this. Just fished a spawning tournament in northern mi. BFL. I can say, aftger over ten years running a competitors boat, I have never had more lively fish. I could nearly get them out out of the well. Almost 22 pounds for 9thplace. the place was on fire..maybe it has more to do with the way there are used than the livewells themselves..turn them on high. both pumps . as well as the ox system and youd be stupid to do anything else.;. good luckk
    Live life, its the only one you get!
    You don't scare me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12