Banned

Cheaters on Hartwell busted.

The past few weeks on Hartwell at the Tuesday nighters out of broyals that a couple of guys bin cheating! So a few guys including my self entered and instead of fishing we watched and followed the suspicious guys. Well a friend of mine followed the right guys last Tuesday. Busted the bastards red handed picks and videos. There father was bringing them the fish caught from a pond and delivered to them. Well they won of course but we played our cards right and waiting for the right time to confront. They then fished keowee and won it as well with a 10lb kicker. Then they was met by DNR and the local Authorities... they confessed to every thing and also ammited to several other tournaments.

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    10 pound kicker on Keowee would damn sure seal the deal. Bastages. Any news releases with names?

3. Member
    Thats horrible man!!! I just dont understand why people think thats ok to do. Its more fun and way more satisfying doing it the right way. Idiots will be idiots i guess

4. Member
    2015 Bullet 21XRS, 2021 250 Pro XS 4s - 3B014359

5. Member
    Anybody know?

That's why I quit fishing team tournaments long time ago. Hard to beat cheaters. Some guys were caught years ago on the Hill

7. Member
    The names will be released Saturday when they are charged they have cheated in several tournaments including the Strickland marine tournament and night tournaments out of friendship and the ones out of Broils. I'm glad they finally got caught and the tournament director received the money they took and is giving it to the respective teams who deserved it during those tournaments.