Axiom GPS not following boat

I have 2 axiom 9's, I can't figure out how to get the GPS screen to move with the boat. The boat icon moves off the screen and I have to scroll the screen to find the boat icon and keep it in view. Anyone know how to set the GPS so the boat icon stays in the middle of the screen while I'm moving?

thank you,
    -MIke

2. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Touch the boat emblem on the top left, It centers the boat after you move the maps around.

3. Member
    Is there any way to make it so I don't have to hit that boat icon every 20 seconds when the boat moves off the screen? All my other GPS units keep the boat in view while I'm driving...

4. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Make sure you have the latest updates and if just one unit isn’t working call service, if you have to send it in, its like a week turn time.

5. Member
    It may be an issue with the unit but make sure that you have the chart motion set to "relative motion" and not "True motion". Even on true motion the boat should stay on the screen but it is worth checking. You might even try switching it to true motion and then back to relative motion.

Settings:
    View & Motion:
    Chart Motion: > Relative Motion

6. Member
    Thanks for the info, I will try those suggestions