At marion struggling

Wife rented us a cabin for my fathers day been out fishing today after i took them down trough locks and eat ay gillians now im fishing and its tough. Been searching for a deeper bite with water temp up just cant seem to find it. Any pointers no matter how bland ill take it. Been at stumphole swamp a lil but i think they will be deeper?????.........

2. Member
    Well i see noone wants to take the chance on giving away any thing special...lol. maybe tomorrow ill figure something out.

3. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    It was Saturday night when you posted, most of us are doing something else than BBC. Go by Short Stay and see if Rich Hahn is working at the tackle shop. Or maybe Inky will see this an post up.

We got 11 or 12 yesterday am in water from 1’ to 6’.The bite was soft plastic ( mostly worms) around vegetation.

5. Member
    I just got home. Did find a few today. Decided to search for brush in 10-16ft around rocks pond area and in taw caw creek and lucked up on 2 small brush piles thet held a few decent fish. Caught them t-rigging a small craw and throwing a green pumpkin swimbait on a flashy swimmer hook. Took a while to find them but im sure with more time i could figure something out. I just wish my chip had a lil more detail on marion. I know why it dont just saying it would help. I gotta get back down there without the family one weekend to try sn figure it out. I forgot how beautiful it was down there.

6. Member
    I fished the Cooper River a week ago and caught a few small ones. Fished the docks across from Thornley on Lake Moultrie yesterday and did pretty good. Going to Taw Caw in the morning to fish docks