After update - Echomap 95 sv plus, Panoptix PS22 "transducer not detected".

Hi,
    After recent update , my Echomap 95 sv plus shows: "transducer not detected" when using split screens, like this (attached)

However, it works when using single screen for forward view. Anyone has the same issue as me? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yes same here....I had forward view as a save key number but did same as yours but worked when I manually changed to that option. Basically it's looking for the same path where it was stored before the update and it's no longer there. You may have to delete that combo page and redo it. All I did was go to the page and then reset the #1 key and it worked again....nothing wrong with the ducer or unit.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    Yes same here....I had forward view as a save key number but did same as yours but worked when I manually changed to that option. Basically it's looking for the same path where it was stored before the update and it's no longer there. You may have to delete that combo page and redo it. All I did was go to the page and then reset the #1 key and it worked again....nothing wrong with the ducer or unit.
    thank you. Yes, I created a new combo and it’s back! thanks.