Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Check this out guys. I just bought a new 2023 G3 1710. I ordered this today to put on it. https://fishmaster.com/deck-mounted-...caAj_lEALw_wcB

2. Member
    I hate to hijack this thread, but does anyone have suggestions for a similar handrail for co-anglers who have to step from the back deck to the flexing middle seat / step?

3. Member
    My Stratos Pro Elite has a 3/4 inch seat socket between my consoles on the floor. I put a seat post in it and a galvanized pipe over the post and a cap on top to protect my hands or if I should take a fall onto it. Others that fish with me like it too.
    It makes the trip to and from the deck much safer and easier. I'm 81, but still have a lot of upper body strength but my legs suck. I fish 200+ days a year, and do about 30-40 club and open tournaments.
    6'2", 250#.

4. Fishing is a Passion
    Aluminum or Stainless Steel, should have a base plate that has at least 1.5 inches of thread. Find a second mount area and you are good to go. When talking about safety who cares about the cost. Within reason.
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe3buck3 View Post
    Thanks for the ideas. I decided to build a Grab Bar and it turned out super. The way it is anchored I could almost pull a skier. The two best features are that it is out of the way yet can be easily reached from either the deck stepping down or the drivers seat to assist getting up. Here are some pictures.

Nice job, If it were a litle taller you could use the post as a travel cover support to keep the cover off the windsheild.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123