Charting problem and need help with LM and Navionics...thanks

I have a Navionics card and subscription as I always had Lowrance units. Very familiar with noting which regional area to download to my SD card by marking with "box". I recently switched to HB Solix units and use the SE Lakemaster card. The LM charting is excellent overall. I now have a tournament out of SC Winyah Bay area and my LM SE map doesn't cover it. I looked at the LM card for that area of SC and for the rivers I will be fishing the charting was weak. Therefore, I am attempting to use my Navionics card in my Solix which is compatible and on the HB menu. I downloaded the small regional SC area I intend to fish on my Navionics card and all seems well at that point. I had also changed my Navionics download profile from my HDS units to my HB Solix and it recognizes it. However, when I load the Navionics card in my Solix unit I cannot get any of the downloaded mapping detail to display. I have all the menu settings (that I am aware of) on my Solix unit to read the Navionics card. Any ideas? I am back to the LM base map for the area as that is now my best option but awful compared to what I am used to on the lake maps from either LM or Navionics. I did notice that the river detail on the Navionics mapping on my PC while better than the LM base mapping for the rivers, is still poor compared to the usual lake maps. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Randall Heinrich
    Alpharetta, GA
    2002 Ranger 195VS
    200 Yamaha VMax EFI

The SOLIX reads the Navionics maps the same way as the Lowrance's do. If the Sonar Charts map layer is what you are not getting, you have to turn that on in the Chart view menu under Preferences.
    Did you get the pop-up menu about Navionics when you inserted the map card?

You did not have to re-register as a Humminbird unit, there is no difference in the maps.

If you updated and chose both maps layers, you got both. The same as the Chart Viewer on the Navionics website.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

BTW, exactly what Navionics card do you have?
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL