Anyone else having problems with Ranger Parts service?

Ordered a keypad backup key/switch on 6/1 (Friday) AM. Waited a week and then contacted them last Friday (8th). Lady said it hadn’t been shipped but would go out Monday (10th). Called this afternoon (15th) and queued for fifteen minutes listening to their “world class service” message over and over until it dumped me to someone’s v-mail. I left a polite message with all the details a couple of hours ago and no response yet. I consider myself patient, but dang...

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Haven’t ordered any parts lately, but if you need that backup switch, every Ranger dealer typically carries them in stock. Give me a pm, for instance, if you want contact information for my dealer here in Ohio. Matt the parts man always ships same day.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    I've never had a problem with them. Hope they get u taken care of
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

4. Member
    I have not had much luck with them either. I ordered a part 2 weeks ago and had not received anything yet. I call and get ahold of someone they say they have the part in stock and are not sure why it has not shipped yet. They said they would take care of it. We will see if this time is any better.
    2004 Ranger 521VX with 2019 Evinrude G2 250 H.O.

5. Member
    They have been pretty reliable for me since 06.

6. Member
    Issue resolved. Received my part via FedEx yesterday AM; then received a follow-up call from Sherrie yesterday afternoon. My switch was out of stock but their "picking slip" they e-mailed me when I placed the order didn't clearly convey this. Thanks Ranger Parts...