Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    I've actually fished the reel for a day. It's a very nice reel and I like the "DC whine" it makes when casting. I think guys will really like it when they fish it. They're up for pre-order at The Tackle Trap...

Curado DC @ The Tackle Trap
    Already placed the order with you guys when the announcement came out.

The first time buyers launch a big ass spinnerbait into a strong headwind, they will understand why DC exists. I love my DC reels.
    13 year old Tracker

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeDust View Post
    The first time buyers launch a big ass spinnerbait into a strong headwind, they will understand why DC exists. I love my DC reels.
    This 100%. Plus I would add throwing small cranks in a strong wind.

4. Member
    DC has been out for years; people won’t understand it until they use it. Can’t wait to add it to my Shimano DC lineup.
    2018 Tracker 190 TX
    Torqeedo 10.0
    Humminbird Helix 12 G4N MDI+/SI+
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80

5. Member
    I have a pair of Escence DC reels. Same frame as the Chronarch D but on steroids. It will outcast any reel I have used. Super strong and powerful plus a high gear ratio. Great for frogs and bigger baits too.

The casting modes are all easy to use and are all external.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kickerfish1 View Post
    I have a pair of Escence DC reels. Same frame as the Chronarch D but on steroids. It will outcast any reel I have used. Super strong and powerful plus a high gear ratio. Great for frogs and bigger baits too.

I think the only bummer to this is the way the external dial is setup... I won't know till I try it out. 1 for braid/nylo / 2 for floro and etc or whatever. We shall see.
    2018 Tracker 190 TX
    Torqeedo 10.0
    Humminbird Helix 12 G4N MDI+/SI+
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kickerfish1 View Post

i have one of the exsence dc reels,and a bunch of scorpions,the exsence is the best reel i have ever used !

I got lucky and was able to get one early. I love it! I will be getting a few more to replace my Curado I's. I shot this video today was able to find some random people and have them try it also and get their reactions on video.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12