Thread: Lake George

Lake George

Going to hit lake george this weekend. Any tips were the fish are and how the bite is. Will be using salt springs run ramp
    2000 520vx Ranger
    250 PRO XS
    SERIAL#2B115788/ 25P Fury 4/ 25P Fury 3 blade

2. Member
    Theres a tournament in memory of LDbass (Gambler Forum Moderator) who passed recently. Tournament is out of Salt Springs Saturday, FYI.

3. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Good meetin ya on Lk. George Saturday, DTS! We should of stayed in that area I think.. We didn't get another bite all day.

4. Member
    Oh man thats tough! it was nice meeting you and Bill as well! I overstayed my welcome there. About 30 minutes after you guys left they were done eating. I only caught two down there...

Quote Originally Posted by DTS View Post
    Oh man thats tough! it was nice meeting you and Bill as well! I overstayed my welcome there. About 30 minutes after you guys left they were done eating. I only caught two down there...

Good meeting you too! What was the winning weight for the ABA? 16# -3 fish limit won the memorial.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

I am sorry that I missed the tournament, Wife is recovering from breast cancer surgery. Everything is good so far, she is recovering nicely and is starting radiation this week. I am sure that it would have been nice to see You guys (DTS and Mick ) again as well as Sam and the others all great people. Mick, did you slay them?. I hope to be getting out to Crescent Lake this weekend to see if they're biting there. Tight lines and God Bless to all, Hope to see you out on the water soon.

Spanky

7. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Sorry you couldn't make it Spanky! Glad the wifes recovery is going good! And nah, we definitely did not slay em'.. lol.. That was like the 3rd time we've ever fished the lake and the other 2 were during the spawn..

8. Member
    Day #1 for the ABA out of palatka, 1st was 18.2 lbs, 2nd was, 15.3 lbs and 3rd(me) was 9.2 lbs. For the final it took 23.5 to win, 23.3 for second and I took 3rd with 16.6 lbs. tough two days for sure!

9. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DTS View Post
    I took 3rd with 16.6 lbs. tough two days for sure!