04 TR20X console mounts

I am in the process of purchasing an 04 20X and I’m wondering if there are any brackets like the Boatlogix DUAL mounts, or if the boatlogix mount will fit on this year boat? What are my options? I’m okanning on having a 12 touch, HDS 10 and also a 998 at the console. There is already a Ram mount to the side but I would like to have the 10 & 12 on a dual mouth if possible.

thabks in advance
    Jordan

2. Member
    Van from BBT has told me they can’t make a mount for that year 21x because of the way the dash is designed. I ended up puttin 2 HDS 8’s on double ram mounts. Not quite as slick but very functional and adjustable.

3. Member
    Thanks, that’s what I was thinking. I was hoping to have 3 units at the console a 10 Gen 2, a 12 touch and also th 998.... but once I get the boat in hand I may be able to fab something that will work for me. Thanks again

4. Member
    Search the threads. I built something to mount a HDS 10 at the console and placed a HDS 12 on a ram mount to the right. It has survived Ky Lake for years.

5. Member
    Looks like we’re all Ky guys on this post!! Hahah. I have a place in Buchanan... I can’t wait to get back on the water, even though our lake is slipping away from us.... thanks I asked my buddy that fishes for Bethel, he has a 20x also, he put a ram mount on the under side of the console and mounted to that.... pretty slick

6. Member
    What I did was take out the console unit if you have one.cut (2) 1/4 ABS plactic plates to sandwich the dash itself. Drill 4 holes in the ABS for 1/4 bolts to clamp the dash in between. I then used 1" by 10ga aluminum strap to brace the dash.drill holes on both ends,one to go over the top bolts,and secure the other end to the fiberglass on the front of the console.

Then drill holes in the ABS to mount the gimble bracket. Should be rock solid.

7. Member
    If you're on facebook, search chad ashmore, he's building a replacement dash piece,u can mount units side by side

8. Member
    Haha I actually called him yesterday, my buddy Dylan True and Dillon McGee pointed me in Chad’s direction!! Thanks bud