new boat with 250 sho fourstroke

Hi all. I got a new boat it is a Nauticstar227xts. It has the F250 sho 4 stroke on it. The dealer put a 21 pitch power tech prop on it and i was wondering if these are good props or just cheap?
    also do these props have a pressed in hub or is there some kind of hub kit? What would the experts recommend for this kind of application . Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Ok i figured out this prop has a cusion lock hub system. I took it off to see if fishing line was around the seal ( My buddy let his line get in the prop ) and it seemed loose when i put it back on. There was a tiny thin washer that goes between the cusion lock and the thrust washer and i thought it may be the reason it was loose. So i took it off and put the prop back on and it is tight. So my real question is is it goint to hurt anything if the thin washer is off? or should i put it back on after i re tap the cusion lock hub back tight? Mike or anyone i would really apperciate it. I just got this new boat and only have 4 hours on the motor so i don't want to break it just yet LOL.

here is the new boat
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Member
    At 4 hrs you can a lease the beast for short burst up to 5 minutes . Power tech props aren't know for great performance numbers .
    Thats a big boat . Very nice . The fury 4 was built for heavy boats to help them perform at there best . . Always try and barrow one if your not sure .