is I-65 going from Bass Pro in Clarkesville IN to Louisville a toll bridge?

I just moved backed to Kentucky about a month ago and a week ago I received a citation in the mail saying that I didn't pay for a toll coming down I-65 S coming into Louisville KY. When did this bridge become a toll road? I used to live here back in 2012 and it wasn't like this, there was no toll booth like how I'm used to in Illinois where you would stop and pay for the toll.
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13

If you get one of the transponders (prepay) the toll is half the price. It's still two dollars each way..

3. Member
    2nd street and Sherman Minton are the non toll bridges
    Frank Haysley
    2022 Phoenix 721 250 Pro XS
    HDS Live 12's

4. Member
    Basscat!

5. Banned
    I-65 bridge and the east end bridge are both toll bridges. No toll both. They take a picture of your license plate and mail you the bill.

If you set up an online account with a transponder, I believe the toll is much cheaper.

I crossed the east end bridge back in February and still haven't received anything in the mail.

6. Member
    And if your experience has been like mine trying to pay online is a mess. Their systems plain suck

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    And if your experience has been like mine trying to pay online is a mess. Their systems plain suck
    you got right. You pay then they have no recollection of it. Then you have to prove it with bank statement
    Basscat!

8. Member
    I have heard if you go through with your tailgate down they cant get a clear pic of your plate.. Not sure how much truth there is to that.

9. Member
    My son was hauling his race car from Indiana to Bowling Green. He pulled it on a trailer instead of driving it. He got a bill for his pickup, trailer and the car on the trailer which also had a plate.
    after an hour on the phone the finally took the car off it.
    Basscat!