Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Charger

2. Member
    So get a 225 hung on the 198 & lets see what it will do!!!!!!

3. Banned
    That picture has made it to about every forum imaginable, the power of the web ( and Facebook) is crazy.

I must admit that at first I found the boat to be quite horrible looking, it’s getting better the more I stare at it. Someone said it’s supposed to be a high schools colors??? Maybe Kelly’s son or
    is that a rumor?

4. Member
    I like the color!!!!!!! you are too dam picky!!!!!!

5. Member
    I can put it to rest guys the colors on the boat were picked by the man kind enough to give us his personal 198 so i could destroy it to make chargers new 198 it is to replace his donated boat and thats the colors he chose.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robert m View Post
    I can put it to rest guys the colors on the boat were picked by the man kind enough to give us his personal 198 so i could destroy it to make chargers new 198 it is to replace his donated boat and thats the colors he chose.
    You and your crew did an outstanding job Robert.

7. Banned
    Straight from the horse's mouth... Not saying Robert looks like a horse... Or... Good looking boat... Dan

8. Member
    thanks fellas we do the best we can for you all

9. Banned

Now get your azz to work and make some for sale to the public!

I should have specified, it’s not the hull colors so much as the green around the consoles that are so bright, I like the rest of it. Really like the silver.
    Last edited by grout-scout; 06-17-2018 at 08:45 PM.

10. Member

One of the best hull splash/recreations I have ever seen. Again, outstanding job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tablerock 196 champ View Post
    Mark I had 196 before getting the 210 she has a big butt but you will get use to it put first scratch on it at Grand as far as ride always thought 196 was great but their is no comparison in the 2 boats if you or anyone around Kimberling pm me if you want to ride in 210 elite
    It's funny you say that...I put the first scratch on my 196 at Grand. About 30 minutes into the first day I had her on the water. I was fishing one of my favorite early morning docks, in a stiff wind, and I let her come down on a piece of rebar sticking out of a dock float! I thought I was going to DIE. The scar remains to this day as a reminder to not take myself too damn seriously...lol.

I will defintely take you up on your offer to ride (and maybe fish from) a 210. I'm originally from north of Springfield just a bit and my folks used to live in Reeds Spring. So it'll be a nice trip to come to the rock for a day. Feel free to PM me any time and thanks very much for the offer.

Robert,

I know virtually nothing about the boat building process, let alone the act of splashing a hull and making the appropriate tweaks and changes while maintaining a manufacturable product. That said, I'm fairly technically savvy and would relish the opportunity to some to the factory, meet you, and go for a tour, if that's something you guys allow.

Due to my profession, I know quality when I see it and it's obvious to me that you guys take what you do very seriously. On behalf of all the Champion faithful out there, THANK YOU to all you good folks at Charger who have taken up the mantle to keep building improved versions of the boats we love.

I will custom order my next boat (not sure what brand) and these colors are mighty fine looking and will probably get used
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Mark just let me know when your going to be in area if im off I will be glad to take you out

15. Banned
    Are the former folks at Ranger kicking themselves about letting the Champion brand die???... Dan

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    Are the former folks at Ranger kicking themselves about letting the Champion brand die???... Dan
    You mean those ex-ranger folks at vexus??

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    You mean those ex-ranger folks at vexus??

I said it on one of the Vexus threads and guys said I was stupid, but wouldn’t it be a site to see if those missing molds popped up under the Vexus topcap.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    I said it on one of the Vexus threads and guys said I was stupid, but wouldn’t it be a site to see if those missing molds popped up under the Vexus topcap.
    That be whom I describing... Dan

19. Member
    mizzou211 all you have to do is call the office and talk to joe at 573 765 3265 they do tours all the time and am sure they can fit you in

has charger got a full crew yet?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast